Saturday, October 25, 2014

Weekend Get Away

A few weeks ago Jason and I got to stay with my awesome friends Nicole and Justin at their cabin in Island Park!  The night before we got there we went up to Yellowstone to see the play Les Misérables at the Playmill Theater.  Jason and I LOVED it!  It is a small, intimate, interactive theater with some of the most talented people I have ever seen preform.  I was in awe the entire two hours of the play.

After the show, we drove down to Island Park and stayed at Nicole's parents cabin.   The next day we had breakfast, went for a walk, rode some ATV's, went in the hot tub and played games.  It was the perfect weekend.

Nicole is an extremely talented photographer, so we spent the majority of the weekend walking around taking pictures and practicing.  I have never been formally trained in photography so I ate up everything that she had to offer me and I learned a ton!   I took the majority of these pics, but Nicole did take the ones of me.  It's nice to actually get pictures of myself!  I'm usually always on the opposite side of camera :)


We had platapus feet and mismatched socks. My mom would be proud.


 Justin is trying to bust a move..They look like a band cover.


The ''much needed" walking sticks.



 After the ATV ride, we were MUDDY!  You can't really tell in this picture, but it was literally everywhere!  That's what you get when you let your husband drive.

 

Tried to take a selfie with my 50mm lens...not the greatest idea, but hey it works!

Had an amazing weekend with some amazing friends.  Idaho is truly beautiful.


1 comment:

  1. Love the photos and happy you and Jason had a fun getaway!

    ReplyDelete