Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hey Look, I'm Still Here

Radio silence doesn't seem like the right word...more like avoiding. Yes. Avoiding.  I have a confession to make...I hate editing pictures.  Like I really really hate it. And since I cannot keep writing on this blog without having some pretty pictures for everyone to look at, I've decided not to post anything at all.  On top of that, my life is pretty repetitive these days.  Nothing new happening here.  However, I've been wanting to pick it back up again, so here we are!

Updates on our lives:

* Jason just started his second to last semester of school!  He is 
taking 17 credits, all upper level engineering courses.  
Needless to say, I'm an engineering widow now.

* I am still working as an apartment manager and love it. 
Although it takes the majority of my time and energy
 to be a mom, accountant, manager, counselor,
 and therapist 24/7, I do love it.
  
* I just made a headboard for our bedroom and completely 
redesigned the whole room.  It looks steler if I say 
so myself.  Pictures to come.

* I started wearing lipstick.  So that's cool. 

* I think I am going to start a cookbook. I'd be good at that right?

See I have nothing cool to write about these days. Which is why I have been avoiding this blog.

On a side note Jordan, Miguel and baby Zeke moved up to Rexy in August!  It's the first time we have lived near each other in over 7 years!  Crazy!  I love it though.  A couple weeks ago we went to the fair.  Yes, Idaho has a fair!  It was full of fried food, terrifying rides and fluffy animals.  Nothing like the Del Mar Fair, but we'll take it! 

 


Well until the next time I can get the strength to write on this thing...


No comments:

Post a Comment