Saturday, February 15, 2014

Month of Crazy

I've been slacking on this blog thing for the past month.  I've tried sitting down and writing all that I can, but there is just too much to say.  So instead of making you all sit and read sixteen paragraphs about recent events, you're all just going to get a little taste instead.

In the past month I've...
Had two jobs at one time. 
Quite one job and kept the other one.
Moved apartments in a weekend.
Started my new job.
Had two kidney stones and was hospitalized for three days.
Had my car get involved in a hit and run.
Had a car in the complex I manage blow up.
Drove to Salt Lake.
Flew to California.
Went to a baby shower and a 90th birthday party in the same weekend.
Celebrated Jason's 26th birthday.
 Planned and executed a Valentines Party for 250 people.
Made more cotton candy than I ever dreamed possible.
Celebrated Valentine's Day with the love of my life.


In the past month Jason's...
 Been working hard in school with his 16 credits.
Got a 90% on the hardest test he's taken all semester.
Moved apartments in a weekend.
Took his pained wife to the hospital in the middle of the night.
Stayed in the hospital all night without sleeping, then went to class and work the next morning. 
 Moved and cleaned the entire apartment by himself and then sold our contract.
Had a food competition with Miguel.  Both failed miserably.
Had poker night with the guys.
Celebrated his 26 years of life.
Got released from his calling in church.
Celebrated Valentine's Day with Chinese food, chocolate strawberries, a good movie and the love of his life :)



Until next time...The Woodhouse's

No comments:

Post a Comment